Aaron is a highly awarded salesperson with a proven ability and reputation for extraordinary negotiating and trouble-shooting skills. His dynamic approach has resulted in millions of dollars in sales and a loyal customer base who have no hesitation recommending his services. Just the sort of salesperson you need in your corner.
Aaron brings a mix of efficiency and tenacity to real estate with a dedication to his clients that ensures success in achieving outstanding results. He is known for delivering exceptional service based on trust and ethics and consistently receives 10/10 in Ray White’s NPS client feedback surveys.
With a high profile and an extremely successful long term career in Real Estate sales and marketing, Aaron has the innovative expertise required to help you achieve the optimum result when buying or selling a property.
Aaron is married to Lissette and has two young children and two teenaged step-children. Very much the family man, Aaron also donates a percentage of every sale to the KidsCan charity who help Kiwi kids living in hardship reach their full potential.
He and business partner Philip Reeve have fantastic back office support from his wife, Lissette, the team Operations Manager, and Anna Chambers the team PA.
Specialising in residential property sales throughout Wellington, let Aaron show you how Real Estate ought to be done!
Some 2017 Testimonials:
• Aaron's service and attention to detail was superb
• Friendly service and a great result - couldn't ask for more
• Aaron was very professional, he took us through all the stages and always walked the talk. His knowledge and experience showed and we had confidence in the whole process.
• Aaron is an experienced agent having worked in the industry for a decade and he must surely be one of the hardest working agents that I have ever met!
• Aaron is a very smart operator and his approach was professional, diligent and well reasoned in order to achieve a successful result
• Aaron put 110% into selling my house, right from the start. I really appreciated the energy, enthusiasm, and reassurance, and the time taken to talk me through the process. I am exceedingly grateful!