Joanne has lived in Tauranga for the past 26 years. Prior to entering real estate Joanne enjoyed working with the three largest membership organisations in Tauranga: Manager Registered Master Builders Assn, Events and Training Manager for Tauranga chamber of Commerce, Manager Export NZ, Bay of Plenty Branch. Joanne has actively networked with a variety of people from all walks of life, committing her energies to connecting people to people. Joanne’s past experiences has played a huge role in the reasons why she has excelled in Real Estate for the past 10 years. Joanne has cemented her place as one of Tauranga’s most successful and dedicated sales consultants. Joanne attributes her success to three key skills:
1. Communication – listening to her Vendors.
2. Negotiating – the key that sets apart top sales consultants.
3. Marketing – ensuring that each home is presented to the market with skill, ensuring a premium price can be achieved.
Joanne is blessed to have a wonderful supportive husband and amazing family. Joanne is a Real Estate professional who works hard, listens and commits.
* April – June 2018 Top Twenty Sales Award, Central Region Awards (Bay of Plenty and Waikato)
* June 2018 6th Place Harcourts Bay of Plenty
* May 2018 4th Place Harcourts Bay of Plenty
* February 2018 – 5th Place Central Region (Bay of Plenty and Waikato)
* February 2018 – 3rd Place in Harcourts Bay of Plenty
* December 2017 – 3rd Place in Harcourts Bay of Plenty
* October – December 2017 Bronze Award Winner (not a bad result even after a bike accident!)
* April – June 2017 Silver Award Central Regional Awards (Bay of Plenty and Waikato)
* June 16 - 4th Place Harcourts Bay of Plenty TOP 10 Sales Award
* April - June 2016: GOLD Achievement Award (Bay of Plenty and Waikato)
* January - March 16: SILVER Achievement Award National Award
* 2015 Multi Million Dollar Club
* 2014 Captains Club Top Achievement Award
* 2013 Multi Million Dollar Club
* 2012 Captains Club Top Achievement Award
* 2011 Captains Club Top Achievement Award
* 2009 Captains Club Top Achievement Award