Must be logged in first
HATAITAI - CHARACTER HOME & INCOME OR INVESTMENT
Do you demand traditional real estate, built using tried and true construction methods?
Are you looking for a superior location with fantastic views?
Do you want a solid home in a great neighbourhood, something with a twist, where you can add your own touches and have a large chunk of your mortgage paid for by the flat downstairs?
This wonderful property demands your attention NOW!!
Check out everything that is on offer:
ORIGINAL HOUSE UPSTAIRS:
* 3 bedroom home (or 2 bedrooms with 2 living rooms) with character features largely intact
* Very tidy as is, but it would respond beautifully to renovations when your budget permits
* Open plan kitchen / living with access to generous deck and fantastic sea views
* Excellent morning and day-time sun
* Potential for drive-on parking (subject to council consent)
* Near new roof and recently painted
* Potential for additional landscaping improvements to create further outdoor living
* Ideal as a home
* Would rent for circa $480pw (TBC)
SELF-CONTAINED FLAT DOWNSTAIRS:
* Built from scratch circa 10 years ago
* All double glazed & insulated - nice and warm!
* All in excellent condition
* Good flow onto generous deck with fantastic sea views
* Sea views and access to deck from every room - living room and both bedrooms
* Currently rented for $340 on a periodic tenancy
* Market rent circa $360-380pw (TBC)
This is a fantastic combination of brilliantly located, double income, well maintained, traditional free-standing real estate. You will attract good quality tenants due to the character, condition and views, and enjoy sound capital growth from good quality real estate.
If you thought you could not afford to buy in a superior location with great views, THINK AGAIN! The current rent of $340pw from the downstairs flat, will pay the interest on $272,000 of your mortgage, assuming interest of 6.5%. This makes this home VERY affordable indeed! Why spend $350k - $400k and get a very ordinary home in an inferior location, that you will want to move out of in a few short years, when you can buy an attractive house in a very desirable location with stunning views, that you can hold as a long term investment for your retirement fund???
Properties meeting all these characteristics are presented rarely, so view immediately to avoid disappointment!
Home & Income
2 Living areas
|Location:||Offices of Langford Law, 120 Featherston St, Wgton City|
|Time:||Thursday 8th September - 3:00pm|