Must be logged in first
(0.41 Acres, 0.17 Ha)
A Home for All Seasons
Spring is finally here and the blossom's bursting forth. Soon we won't need the logfires with wet-back or the heat pump to keep you warm - or the 11 jet spa bath to revitalise your tired body!
Now is the time to play in the glasshouse in this beautiful 1660m2 garden, and watch the new lime-green leaves unfurl. Before you know it, you'll be sitting on one of the decks enjoying a beverage or two, a celebratory meal together with the warmth of knowing the sun's rays continue to be captured by the solar water-heating panel on the roof. What bliss!
This architecturally designed, 239m2 home, with its cathedral ceiling in the lounge, 44m2 upstairs studio/bedroom with kitchenette and magnificent views to the ranges, open plan kitchen/dining room, 4 bedrooms, double garage with internal access and superb storage was crafted in 2004. The house sits delightfully on a private section and, with many other quality features, is the idyllic family home in which to enjoy the sizzle of summer.
MOTIVATED VENDORS HAVE PRICED TO SELL BELOW RATEABLE VALUE - Call now, time is of the essence!
• Modern architectural design and security features
• Heating includes log burner (wetback), heat pump & underfloor
heating in kitchen and ensuite
• Fantastic and economical hot water supply includes new solar panel
(7 yr warranty)
• Storage aplenty, includes lined attic above double garage
• Decks front and back, lovely garden, mature fruit trees
• Small glasshouse and shed
• Tararua views
• Private rear section with fully concreted drive and vehicle turning pad
• Quiet, no-exit street, yet only 5 minutes stroll to village centre
• RV $610,000
• A Registered Valuer's report available to genuine prospective purchasers, showing comprehensive information for the property such as recommended current market value, mortgage lending levels, etc.