Must be logged in first
|Approx 230 m²
|Approx 607 m²
This home has a charming ambience from the minute you arrive on the generous forecourt and see the smart pillared entrance way and old-fashioned lantern lights. Set on a rear site of 670m² there is plenty of off street parking and lawn. One level with five bedrooms, there is a lot on offer over the spacious 230m² (approx) floor area.
• Keyless entry into a stylish foyer with elegant wallpaper and "blonded oak" flooring, instantly giving you the light and bright feeling
• Lounge has built in cabinetry including spot lit shelves to display your favourite objects
• Dining and family area have sliders to the deck which flows to flat lawn
• Kitchen is at the heart of the home and has an amazing square island, industrial style copper light fittings, a pull-out spice and oils rack, textured geometric splashback and faucet with spray nozzle option, making cooking and entertaining a joy
• The master suite is a treat for the adults of the house, it has an ante-room which could be used as an office or nursery, feature wallpaper and a slider to the deck, walk in wardrobe with a window and an ensuite with a large shower and a bath!
• Four further bedrooms and a family bathroom with a glass shower, floor to ceiling tiles and underfloor heating, no cold feet for your family!
• Even the laundry has granite benchtops! Laundry is custom built into the carpeted garage, with an end result that is both stylish and practical.
Easy care landscaping with breezy palms, waving grasses and blooming camellias won't keep you busy all weekend, leaving you time to do what you enjoy. Central air conditioning will keep you at the right temperature through all seasons.
As always, one level homes are selling fast so if this one speaks to you don't delay contacting us, an agent can be on site in 15 minutes.