Must be logged in first
A well-presented family home situated on a quiet residential street in the always popular Poets Block and close to its many amenities including shops, schools, parks and transport. The 100m2 accommodation is arranged over one level comprising 3 bedrooms, 2wcs, separate laundry, family bathroom and a sizeable living room opening to a large and modern kitchen diner.
To the rear, there is an outside room that is currently used as an office behind the lockable double carport. The section is flat and fully fenced ideal for both children and pets and is currently arranged as lawn, patio and veggie garden making it largely easy maintenance.
Given the superior location and the fact that a buyer can just move in and drop their bags you know that 16 Holdsworth Avenue will not be long on the market!
• Super sunny location, light and airy home with a great balance
• 3 bedrooms, kitchen diner, large living room, excellent for entertaining
• Double lockable carport and outside room currently used as an office
• Walk to Upper Hutt College and Fergusson Intermediate
• Flat and fully section, ideal for children and pets
• Easy access to shops, schools, parks, transport and all the amenities of Trentham & Upper Hutt CBD