Must be logged in first
(0.42 Acres, 0.17 Ha)
This unique property offers a range of possibilities; a huge section in the middle of one of the most sought-after locations in the Auckland region, a short stroll to one of the best harbours in NZ, a beautifully renovated, very funky bach & a handy portable Go-Home that you can utilise for extended family or guests!
• 3-bedroom bach located strategically at the front of the property.
• Lovely modern kitchen, huge master bedroom, spacious lounge, dining area to private outdoor living area & cute circular staircase to large loft space above.
• Portable 2-bedroom Go-Home with huge deck at the rear of the property.
• The Go-Home is included in the price, but can be removed if required.
• Single car garaging, carport & workshop space, with ample parking areas.
• Ample water storage, plus a bore.
• Approx. 150m to the crystal clear, placid waters of Whangateau Harbour.
• Around the corner from iconic kiwiana dairy, cute little library, tennis courts & playgrounds.
• Private & peaceful with mature gardens & located down its own ROW.
• Less than 5 minutes in either direction to Matakana Village & Omaha Beach or take the excellent cycle paths instead.
There are so many possibilities with this property that anyone interested in living or investing in this area should call Angela today!
To download the property documents please go to https://www.mikepero.com/RX1240158
We love our little village of Point Wells; it's a laid-back, family-friendly piece of Kiwiana paradise! If you would like to know more, please visit http://www.pointwellsvillage.co.nz. For information on the vineyards, markets & glorious beaches of the wider Matakana Coast region, please visit http://www.matakanacoast.co.nz.