Must be logged in first
|Approx 130 m²
|Approx 534 m²
This superbly presented family home is situated in a quiet residential crescent, moments to the very heart of Totara Park which includes shops, schools, parks and transport. The 130m2 accommodation is arranged primarily over one level comprising three double bedrooms, a truly striking living room, with vaulted ceiling, opening on to the private rear deck perfect for entertaining. There is a modern kitchen with breakfast bar, lovely bathroom, separate wc, and separate laundry.
The section is designed with easy maintenance in mind. Being fully fenced it is ideal for both children and pets and offers good flow with access to the rear deck directly from the living room. There are different areas for relaxation and play here, with the pergola for grown-ups while children can play on the lawn.
The garage is located under the house and offers extra storage while there are two other off-street parking spaces if required
As an agent, we tend to look for negatives so that we can defend them at viewings. But the superb presentation of this fine home, as well as the easy walk to both shops and Totara Park school should ensure there are no negatives to consider making 19 Brightwater Crescent a highly sought-after property in the marketplace.
• Beautifully presented family home. Move in and drop your bags!
• Three double bedrooms, modern kitchen diner, stunning living room
• Single garage with workshop with two further off-street parking spaces
• Walk to Totara Park School
• Fully fenced section, ideal for children and pets
• Easy access to shops, schools, parks, transport and all the amenities of both Totara Park & Upper Hutt CBD