Must be logged in first
This elegant residence has been beautifully renovated and restored to meet the requirements of modern living whist preserving gorgeous original features and character.
Walk through the stylish entrance to the sundrenched lawn and this much loved two storey home comes into view.
Downstairs offers 3 separate but connected living areas adorned with character, creating both formal and informal options with flexibility for every family need. Flow through French doors to either the north facing deck or the large tree lined lawn. The refurbished kitchen reflects the original era and style of the home and flows out to the north facing deck where all your friends and family will want to relax and enjoy the views across Seatoun to the harbour beyond.
- Elegant staircase, ornate fireplace, style and grace of a bygone era
- Modern tasteful interiors
- 4 very generously proportioned Bedrooms - master with ensuite
- 2 bathrooms plus guest powder room
- Upstairs bedrooms enjoy views across to the harbour
- North facing deck and large family friendly lawn
- Double garaging
- Central heating and central vacuum system
It is impossible to do this special home justice in words and photos.
Located in the heart of popular Seatoun - close to the village, transport, schools and beach, don't miss the chance to secure this sophisticated residence you will cherish for years to come.
Tender closes 1pm Thursday 22nd February 2018
To view or for information please contact Annie Newell 027 232 5778 / 04 3888 788 / firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location:||Jewetts Office 56 Kingsford Smith Street, Lyall Bay|
|Time:||Thursday 22nd February - 1pm|