Must be logged in first
|Approx 300 m²
|Approx 549 m²
Situated on flat section, this 300m2 renovated and modernised home offers everything you have wished for and has the best possible access from the road.
* Open plan family living and kitchen
* Five living areas
* Formal living and dining
* Five double bedrooms
* Spectacular master bedroom and ensuite
* Large double garage and storage/workshop
* Indoor/outdoor flow to a stunning deck and garden
* Floor area 300m2, garage 40m2 and land area 549m2
* Zoned Wellington College and Wellington Girls' College
* Close to Karori Park, walking tracks, Makara Peak mountain bike park, 10 Minutes to Karori Golf Club, five minutes to the Makara Pony Club
* Originally built 1859, upper floor added 1872, called The Nook from 1927
Built in 1859, this historic original Karori settler's home was built by pioneer Stephen Lancaster has been totally renovated and offers the best of modern living, partnered with the sunny side of Karori Road in one of the best locations Karori has to offer.
Viewing by appointment.
For further information and a 12 page brochure & floor plans refer to: www.open2view.co.nz/424271 & ww.harcourts.co.nz/WL24892
Sunday 20th May 12:00pm - 1:30pm
Sunday 27th May 12:00pm - 1:30pm
Sunday 3rd June 12:00pm - 1:30pm
Call the Exclusive Marketing Specialists
Steve Fejos Mobile 0275 621 777 Free Phone 04 212 6772