Must be logged in first
|Approx 330 m²
|Approx 10,085 m²
(2.49 Acres, 1.01 Ha)
The minute you drive up the long driveway, past the stand alone self-contained cottage, you will be mesmerised with this beautifully crafted 2 storey architecturally designed house. Stunning sea views take in Kapiti Island with Mount Taranaki and Mount Ruapehu also being captured from most rooms in the house.
The highly respected and multi award winning Architect Gerald Parsonson has created for the current owners a true design story, a comfortable sun filled home of generous proportions.
• Ceiling to floor double glazed windows/doors throughout.
• Two terraced alfresco dining options.
• Gourmet kitchen
• Huge office/library
• 3 Tiled bathrooms - 2 ensuites
• Piano nook
• Large second lounge currently the billiard room
• Separate laundry
• Double garage and enormous workshop with internal access
• Family self-contained 1 bedroom cottage with double garaging
The land area of over 10,000 sqm has been so well planted with dozens of trees including fruit varieties - this completes an idyllic picture of a much cherished home and superb lifestyle property that is the first time on the market solely due to vendors downsizing.
Viewing of this truly unique family home is highly recommended and is by appointment only. Call Ceinwen 0800 684 663.