Must be logged in first
|Approx 513 m²
|Approx 920 m²
Think creatively, think outside the box, think home, business and investment all rolled into one!
This prominent "barn style" building is zoned residential but with retail consents all nestled in the heart of Tai Tapu village and offers an exciting opportunity for new owner operators to utilise in a wide variety of ways.
- 488sqm (approx) total floor area which includes a two level main building and adjacent second retail store
- 920sqm site with excellent off road car parking spaces
- Main barn style building built in 2012 - double glazed, fully insulated, internal access double garaging with heavy duty commercial shelving, bathroom with shower, storage rooms, kitchenettes and loft style living upstairs ideal for residential dwelling if desired. Log burner downstairs, wired for a heat pump and sound system.
- Two sun drenched courtyard areas with a slider to the deck for easy access
- A second smaller 73sqm (approx) retail store with second WC sits beside the main building
- Established plantings of magnolias and bay trees at property frontage, garden shed at rear
The current owners have relocated their business and are highly motivated to sell. Viewing will impress....bring your vision and limitless imagination!
Visit on-line at steveandbelindaellis.co.nz or call for an appointment to view.
Home & Income
Internal Garage Access