Must be logged in first
Bay of Plenty
Land Size: 86.35 hectares (213.38 Acres)
• All flat gently sloping land
• Best production of 96,389kgMS -2015/16 season with herd wintered on farm
• Four year average production - 93,788kgMS
• One person milks 220cows through a 28 bale Rotary with MCR's
• Spacious family with four bedrooms and separate lounge, plus one bedroom cottage
• Multiple support buildings including 1/2 round barn, 4-bay implement shed and 2-bay barn with lean-to
• The Urerewa National Park lies on the boundary, bringing reliable summer rainfall
If you are looking for great return on investment, Galatea has to be a serious consideration - give Phil a call today!
Galatea is known to be a highly productive dairying area, nestled between Kaingaroa Forest and the Urewera National Park, located in the heart of the triangle of Whakatane, Taupo and Rotorua.
The location provides many local activities which include fishing, hunting, water skiing, kayaking and hiking.