Must be logged in first
|Approx 265 m²
|Approx 700 m²
This Peter Ray Platinum Home was built for wheelchair access but is now surplus to the owner's requirements and will be sold on an 'as is where is' basis, with no insurance or EQC claims or settlements to be assigned to the purchaser. Extra space is instantly apparent with large rooms, particularly in the bathrooms and kitchen.
• Deemed a repair
• Wheelchair accessible home
• 4 Double bedrooms
• Master with ensuite - fully accessible
• Separate Living, Dining and lounge
• Family bathroom - fully accessible
• Large Kitchen with double oven, dishdrawer and large pantry
• Double Garage with auto door
• The position of this home is fantastic with Arthur Adcock Memorial Reserve across the street as well as all the other recreation and educational facilities nearby.
This home is ripe for repair and perfectly liveable for someone looking for a holding income. The owners have moved on and therefore a sale is required ASAP.
**For the information pack, please copy and paste the link below into your browser, and follow the instructions.
Auction: 4.00pm, Wednesday 20th February 2019, held onsite at 26 Bottle Lake Dr, Parklands
Walk in Wardrobe
Internal Garage Access
2 Living areas