Must be logged in first
|North & West Waikato|
- Established tenant on a renewed lease term
- Currently returning $30,208pa plus GST & Outgoings
- Situated in a Waikato town with strong recent growth
- Seismic Assessment available (is not earthquake prone)
- On site car parking and Waikato District Council public car park at rear
Township situated near the foot of the Hakarimata Ranges and the increasing popular Hakarimata Steps, where the Waikato and Waipa Rivers meet. This has become an increasing popular place to reside due to its close proximity north of Hamilton, located only 17km away.
Ngaruawahia is the headquarters for the Waikato District Council and a number of other businesses that have located here in the last few years. Several recent residential subdivisions in the township and in close proximity, along with a large number of lifestyle blocks being developed is further proof of the rise of Ngaruawahia as a destination to reside in, including The River Terraces residential subdivision adjacent to the Ngaruawahia Golf Course.
|Location:||Harcourts Auction Rooms|
|Time:||Thursday 28th March - 11:00 AM|