Must be logged in first
|Tauranga District & Western BOP|
Bay of Plenty
|Approx 412 m²
|Approx 2,932 m²
(0.72 Acres, 0.29 Ha)
FOR SALE by TENDER (unless sold prior) closing 5pm Thursday 11th April 2019
- Remodelled in 1984 and upgraded in 2014 as a Service Station trading as BP2go
- Held over two titles with a gross lettable building area of 412m² (approximately)
- Rectangular shaped allotments, predominantly flat in contour
- High-profile street frontage of 36 metres (approximately)
- Current ten-year lease plus further rights of renewals, with a rental increase for May 2019
The property is located on the southern end of Jellicoe Street, situated to the east of the intersection adjoining Oxford Street. Jellicoe Street is the main ingress and egress route into Te Puke's town centre, and this prime positioned property offers profile and visibility. The site also provides rear vehicular access off Tom Baikie Lane, which runs along the eastern and southern boundaries of the property.
Te Puke is a growing Bay of Plenty township approximately 28km from Tauranga, and is recognised for its horticultural background with numerous lifestyle blocks, kiwifruit orchards and dairy farms. Activities surrounding the subject property comprises of predominantly commercial, retail and professional businesses.