Must be logged in first
(1.75 Acres, 0.71 Ha)
The current owners have been here over 30 plus years so this home will no doubt suit any growing family needs. So if you are chasing a dual home opportunity for an extended family situation or a landscaped and tranquil home that will be the envy of your colleagues then 91 Bagust Road will be the answer you are looking for.
This property spreads over a 7000 plus sqm freehold section featuring;
* a 1970's build brick home with 3 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a seperate room for a private spa, galley kitchen, 2 lounges, an office and exercise room surrounded on the northern side by timber decks overlooking the 70,000 litre salt water swimming pool and landscaped gardens.
* a double garage with workshop and auto garage doors servicing the main house.
* a 2000's build Versatile home with 3 bedrooms, lounge, kitchen and bathroom also featuring north facing decks, a private yard area and views to the south of Pirongia.
* an additional 2 bedrooms beside the Versatile home in a consented/converted shed.
* Private and seperate access and parking to each house.
* Two by 25,000 litre rain water tanks, bore water for back up with sewage on septic.
*Two paddocks fenced from the house area with gravity fed water troughs. Great for horses, running some stock, converting to an extreme sport course or agisting to a number for some extra income.
* Your only neighbour is the Hamilton Zoo with the occupants providing regular entertainment and talking points.
Come and create some lifetime family memories at the once in a lifetime property. For further information and inspection details call John Gavin or Paul Conway.