Must be logged in first
|Approx 250 m²
|Approx 586 m²
• 250 sqm 4 Double bedroom family home
• Supersized master with ensuite and walk in robe
• Spacious kitchen with an abundance of storage and bench space
• Expansive open plan living with dining room
• Sun-drenched conservatory
• Fully insulated in ceiling and walls, radiator heating
• Easy care section to free up your spare time
• Double garage with internal access
• Close to bus services, primary school, park and river trails
• Viewing by appointment
• Phone Brian Childs 0276 594 922 or 0800 482 557
• Phone Andrea Taare 021 31 3107
Perfectly located on California Park, this supersized family home must be viewed quickly to avoid disappointment in not securing your dream home.
The home has 4 large double bedrooms, of which the master has enough room for a private living area if required plus an ensuite and walk in robe, whilst the second bedroom has a further walk in robe.
The family bathroom upstairs has a separate shower and a luxurious spa bath.
The open plan living room with dining room opens to a sun-drenched conservatory with a covered verandah, perfect for time out and relaxation in the summer sun.
The kitchen is superbly appointed with quality appliances and plenty of storage, whilst overlooking the private rear section.
The home is insulated in the walls and ceiling plus your comfort is assured with modern radiator heating to all living areas, bedrooms and bathrooms.
Completing the picture is a separate office, laundry with 3rd toilet, storage room and internal access double garage, with driveway parking for a further 2 vehicles.
Backing onto California Reserve with mature trees and vegetation, the rear section is flat and perfect for summer games of cricket, family BBQ's, a trampoline, four-legged friends and more.
Proudly marketed by Tall Poppy Real Estate where we are small on fees and BIG ON SERVICE!
Phone Brian Childs on 0276 594 922 or 0800 482 557
Or Andrea Taare on 021 313 107
Walk in Wardrobe
Internal Garage Access
Office / Study
2 Living areas