Me takiuru koe te tuatahi
|Te wāhi:||Ngā rūma moe||Ngā wharepaku||Ngā karāti|
|āwhiwhi 150 m²
|āwhiwhi 245 m²
There are so many reasons to love this gorgeous, stylish Victorian Villa and as soon as you step through the front entrance you'll see why. Well maintained, beautifully presented and brimming with character and rich native timbers, it's certainly a home worth getting excited about. It feels grand with the staircase, high stud and large sash windows, without losing that comfortable lived in feel.
The spacious downstairs open plan has everything you need for entertaining family and friends - a guest bathroom, a formal lounge, dining/living and kitchen that flow together and are connected to the sheltered deck and garden where you can enjoy alfresco dining. These are the surroundings you'll love coming home to, to relax and unwind and never want to leave. It's hard to believe such an idyllic setting exists so close to the city.
Upstairs are four bedrooms and a glamorous bathroom with a clawfoot bath and Italian swivel shower head.
And there's so much more
- Quality fixtures and furnishings
- Underfloor heating and hot water temperature gauges in both bathrooms
- Infinity gas hot water
- Wall mounted panel heaters and the fireplace adds warmth and ambiance that's particularly cosy on cold nights in the capital
- Alarm system
- Good storage in the many cupboards, wardrobes, under the stairs and ceiling space - accessed by a loft ladder
- An in ground garden sprinkler system
- Outdoor garden lighting so you can take advantage of those long summer evenings
This is an exceptional opportunity for large families, busy professionals, those who love entertaining and those who have frequent houseguests.
What a lifestyle! What a location! What more could you want?
Private Viewings Available
|Te wāhi:||Ray White Wellington City|
|Te wā:||Thursday 11th April - 2:00pm|