Must be logged in first
|Approx 237 m²
|Approx 419 m²
In a market which offers a lot of choice at present, this brand-new home distinguishes itself to thinking buyers. Offering five bedrooms, great outdoor flow and a very modern aesthetic in the kitchen, early viewing is recommended!
• Comes with a sought after 10-year Master Build Guarantee
• The spacious kitchen/dining/family zone flows to covered deck, open deck and flat lawn for your choice of outdoor activities
• In the kitchen, modular cabinetry with concrete-look finish and a chevron print backsplash delivers clean lines and open storage options; a pantry cupboard, double plumbed fridge space and gas hob make sure you have everything you need to make the kitchen work for you
• The big bonus in the living area is the built-in blue tooth speakers so your favourite music can accompany daily life and special occasions
• One bedroom downstairs lends itself to other uses if not needed for a bedroom
• Four further double bedrooms upstairs include one with lovely a sea view, one with a walk-in wardrobe and the Master with twin basins in the ensuite and a walk-in wardrobe
• Also upstairs is a family bathroom with a bath and separate shower, all bathrooms are tiled floor to ceiling with concrete look tiles and boast demisting mirrors; additionally there is a guest WC
• The upstairs living space is very flexible - could be a toy area, study area or lounge
• White walls throughout the home maximise light and provide a backdrop for your own colour style
A bonus of this 237m² home (approx) is the beautifully custom fitted laundry area. A double garage with carpet and an insulated door, central air-conditioning and storage cupboards add to the practical design. It is landscaped with good off-street parking. Located in a central Millwater street, it's a short drive to shops and schools. To see what this house can offer your family contact our Agent who can be onsite in 15 minutes.