Must be logged in first
|Papakura & Franklin Districts|
|Approx 110 m²
|Approx 708 m²
Beautifully presented and perfectly positioned on a low maintenance freehold section this both charming and immaculate three bedroom home is certainly a must see. With gorgeous polished timber floors throughout, generous open plan living/dining area and modernized kitchen it is sure to tick all the boxes for even the most discerning of buyers.
Some of this wonderful property's features include:
- Weatherboard & tile construction
- 3 spacious bedrooms with an over-sized master suite large enough to set up a small sitting/living area that opens up onto a private and enclosed part of the section
- Modernized kitchen
- Gorgeous polished timber floors throughout
- Bathroom with separate shower & bath
- Separate toilet
- Large 708m2 freehold section great for children and pets
- Ample concrete area for the children to use their bikes and scooters
- Spacious open plan living/dining area
- Large double garage plus a huge amount of off-street parking
- New electrical wiring throughout
- Fantastic fruit trees including an orange tree, 2 feijoa trees' and a lemonade tree
- Currently tenanted at $560 per week with tenants who are happy to stay on
- Close to Papakura township, motorway access, public transport, local shops & schools
In very neat and tidy condition throughout this pleasant home is ideal for all those first home buyers or the keen investor looking to make the right move. This is a perfect opportunity to buy a beautiful home at an affordable price.
So for all those looking for a great family home or investment with plenty of hidden extras be sure to put this one at the top of your to view list. Homes like this are rare to the market and quick to move. So if location, value, and affordability is what you have been looking for then do not waste any more time and contact me today to view!