Must be logged in first
This charming, character 1920s 4 bedroom home situated in a fantastic central location has been tastefully modernised to suit contemporary living.
Generously proportioned, spacious living opens through French doors to the large deck, ideal for entertaining and enjoying the afternoon sun, and the flat lawn and gardens are perfect for the children and pets to play. The large designer kitchen and dining area is a fabulous space to enjoy with family and friends.
This wonderful family home offers:
- 4 bedrooms - 2 with master proportions and wardrobes
- 2 living rooms - one set up as a media room with character fireplace, the other flowing from the kitchen out into the sunny backyard.
- Stunning modern kitchen designed for ease of use and incredible storage.
- Double glazed and well insulated with ducted heat pump heating
- 2 bathrooms
- Single garaging plus a carport
- Large shed and incredible attic space gives an abundance of storage
You will immediately feel the charm of this beautifully presented home and will enjoy all the comforts it offers. This is going to be popular, so call to make an appointment or we look forward to seeing you at one of the open homes.
Lim & building report available upon inspection