Must be logged in first
Situated in this ever-popular location is this quirky well-proportioned 3 - 4 bedroom home painted in a cacophony of colour, within easy walking distance to Barrington Mall and park. On a family sized 726m² section, this affordable family home is ideal for those looking to get on the property ladder.
- Open plan, north-west facing kitchen/living area with heat pump.
- Modernised kitchen with new electric hob, range hood, wall oven, dishwasher and a stunning cast iron coal range (decommissioned).
- Bathroom with tiled walk-in shower, claw foot bath and pedestal wash basin.
- Wood-paneled hall, lead light windows and heat pump.
- 3 x ornamental fire surrounds (fires decommissioned).
- 726m² section zoned RSDT - *(Residential Suburban Density Transition) - TC2.
- Large 1 ½ wide single garage (4m x 8.2m).
- EQC and Insurance work completed. Insurance in place.
Huge potential here to upgrade and modernise this property into a very desirable family home retaining many of the character features in this popular location.
*Residential Suburban Density Transition Zone covers some inner suburban residential areas between the Residential Suburban Zone and the Residential Medium Density Zone, and areas adjoining some commercial centres. The zone provides principally for low to medium density residential development. In most areas there is potential for infill and redevelopment at higher densities than for the Residential Suburban Zone.