Must be logged in first
|Approx 192 m²
|Approx 558 m²
Owners are now ready to move on! Simply stunning nearly new Barrett Homes on wide waterfront section. Situated in one of Whangarei's most sought-after suburbs, this spacious & versatile family home has been designed to make the most of its spectacular waterfront location.
Vendors have high spec upgrades to include the following:
• Engineered stone bench top
• Large butlers pantry
• Outdoor room - Stratco pergola (approx. $23,000)
• State if the art E glass for superior insulation and sound. Upgraded with window tint for privacy
• Designer blinds and drapes
Key Features include:
• Complete waterfront
• Access to water for safe swimming and fishing - launch your boat from the reserve
• Three / four bedrooms, or use the fourth for second lounge, library or media room
• Master bedroom with fantastic sea views, ensuite and walk in wardrobe
• Internal access double garage - attic storage
• Wide halls create sense of space in this 193m2 home
• Heat / Air Conditioning unit, DVS system
• Easy care, solid brick and concrete tile home
• Good parking for boats, cars and caravans
Enjoy the panoramic sea views over Tamaterau and Waikaraka, while relaxing on the covered deck area. There is a garden shed and paved area, plus another utility room, which is fully lined/insulated, portable and could be used for an office space or man/woman cave!
This fabulous easy maintenance home is perfectly positioned, but a world away, close to Whangarei CBD and also Whangarei airport for an easy commute to Auckland. You will be amazed at what your money can buy.
Call Jenny or Lisa at Mike Pero Whangarei to view or come along to the Open Home
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Whangarei District Council and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same. Please see link to Mike Pero Real Estate Limited statement relating to passing of information http://mikepero.com/receivinginformation.