Must be logged in first
|N/A||Approx 526 m²
This two-storey brick and weatherboard home just keeps delivering great features, from the polished tiles in the entranceway to the custom fitted separate laundry and all the way up to the Master suite! Located in a very pleasant street just a short drive to the motorway on ramp, this is Executive living at its best.
• The kitchen/dining/family zone is sunny and warm making it very light and welcoming; sliders lead to a north facing entertainers' deck where many enjoyable hours can be spent with family or friends
• A gorgeous long island with deep countertops is the centrepiece of the kitchen which delivers a gas hob and large pantry, sure to please the home cook!
• One bedroom is downstairs with an adjacent bathroom - could suit extended family. Four further bedrooms are upstairs including the Master suite with an air-con unit, walk in wardrobe and huge ensuite with inlaid bath and twin basins, creating a restorative retreat
• Three bathrooms have the wow factor with polished tiles and also feature frameless glass showers, a bonus is the guest WC
• In the garage, attic storage has been installed along with a storage cupboard so you can store all your things accessibly
• The laundry room has been fitted out to the same standard as a kitchen and has an external door to the washing line, very practical
Extra living space is provided by the upstairs lounge. The 528m² property is fenced and landscaped including perennial flowers, a grapevine and a fruiting lemon tree, plus good off-street parking. All beautifully presented, this property could be everything you are looking for. To inspect, contact our Agent or attend an open home.