Must be logged in first
Cancel all other inspections as this fantastic opportunity will fly off the shelf. This magnificent five bedroom home sprawls over a huge 280sqm on 752sqm (more or less) of terraced and level lawn. There is the added extra of an office/workshop with separate front entrance to fulfill that work from home need.
Should you be the lucky buyer here you will own;
* a 1970's build brick and timber home with upstairs and downstairs living.
* Downstairs there are three bedrooms, a bathroom, separate tiled laundry and toilet, combined living, dining and north facing kitchen.
* Upstairs there is a large main bedroom with ensuite, two living rooms and extra guest bedroom.
* Also a north-west facing upstairs patio to sit, unwind from the day, and watch the sunset.
* With gas hot water, cooking hob, rangehood, dishwasher woodburner and gas heaters this home is specked out for the most discerning buyer.
* A double auto garage with workshop/office that is great for working from home separating business clients from house guests.
This home will provide a great dual family solution with room for the Olds downstairs and the Young's upstairs.
For further information and inspection details call Paul Conway - 0272701608 or John Gavin - 0272458934.
Internal Garage Access
2 Living areas