Must be logged in first
|Approx 111 m²
|Approx 719 m²
In this age of complexity and 'busyness', it's good to know that there's a place to rest your head as timeless and dependable as this thoughtfully renovated 1930's weather board cutie.
- Simplicity of layout incorporating indoor/outdoor flow
- Flat low maintenance section
- Three bedrooms and separate bathroom
- Elegant lounge with fireplace
- French doors open to the extensive deck to indulge your
BBQ skills while the summer heat continues
- Original timber floors and doors
- Modern kitchen & bathroom
- Double garage & 2 Additional rooms
What you see is what you get here!! And it's all GOOD.
|Location:||Level 2, 33-35 Robert St, Whangarei|
|Time:||Thursday 16th May - 12.00pm|