Must be logged in first
• 110 sqm 3 double bedrooms double glazed family home
• Insulated in the ceiling, underfloor & partial on exterior walls
• Heatpump plus a DVS system, LED lighting
• Separate kitchen and dining room
• Spacious living room enjoying morning & afternoon sun
• Fenced 556 sqm section, safe for children & pets
• Single garage with workshop and garden shed
• Close to bus services, Maoribank school, parks & river trails
• Phone Brian Childs 0276 594 922 or 0800 482 557
• Phone Andrea Taare 021 313 107
4 Prestige Place is your perfect first home built in the 1970s with quality low maintenance materials including brick exterior and modernised to ensure your all-year-round comfort by adding double glazed windows, underfloor and in ceiling insulation and partial insulation in the exterior walls. Rest assured you will be toasty throughout the coming winter months with a heatpump for heating and a DVS system to remove any condensation.
The spacious kitchen has a free-standing stove/oven, rangehood plus the ever-essential dishwasher and is open plan to the dining room, perfect for family meals and entertaining.
The living room has full sized windows to enjoy the morning and afternoon sun.
The bedrooms are all double and the bathroom has both separate shower and a bath, perfect for bathing the little ones, or is that for mum to relax with wines and bubbles perhaps?
The rear section is fenced and enjoys fantastic afternoon sun, which will be perfect for outdoor entertaining area, Autumn BBQs and more. The single garage is supersized with plenty of room for a workshop plus you have a garden shed at the rear.
A dream first home, located in a quiet grove, who could ask for more? View today and make it your new home tomorrow!
Proudly marketed by Tall Poppy where we are small on fees, but BIG ON SERVICE!
Office / Study