Must be logged in first
|Approx 100 m²
|Approx 1,012 m²
Attention investors and first home buyers: You could own this awesome home with a separate sleepout on a ¼ acre section!
This cute and solid 1960's home is just what you have been searching for.
Just some of this home's many features are:
- Great sized open plan kitchen/dining with timber bench top and Parmco oven and cooktop
- Two spacious bedrooms in main house and one bedroom in sleepout
- Stunning polished timber floors throughout
- Large lounge with French doors opening out to the fabulous covered deck
- Family bathroom with shower over bath, vanity and toilet all in one
- Separate laundry
- Set on a large 1012m2 section with plenty of room for pets and children to play, and has the potential to subdivide and build an extra dwelling and included are the plans with Keith Hay Homes to do this
- Single lockup garage underneath
- Centrally located being only 3 mins to Kamo schools, shops and public transport
- PLUS, an extra sleepout with its very own bathroom - shower, vanity and toilet included
- Currently tenanted until August 2019 and the tenant would like to stay on
- New GV $363,000
This is your perfect opportunity to snap up such a great home in a quiet cul-de-sac. Call Stephanie Porowini today to arrange your own private viewing or come along to the open home on Sunday - I look forward to showing you around.