Must be logged in first
This very special villa embraces everything that makes vibrant Newtown one of Wellington's most popular central suburbs. Starting with the pops of turquoise trim, to the sunny yellow door, the primary coloured stained glass and the industrial influenced kitchen - this home is full of style, personality and charm.
- Three bedrooms plus separate living room that could easily be used as fourth bedroom
- Main bedroom is especially large providing space for an ensuite if desired
- Open plan kitchen/dining space with outlook through bay window to the landscaped garden
- Cosy living room adjoining the kitchen area
- Guest w/c on the ground floor
- Contemporary tiled bathroom
- Spacious outdoor living with plenty of room for kids, pets and sunny relaxation
- Gas radiator central heating
Renovated with care and clever design aesthetic, this is one of the best Newtown homes that we've spent time in recently, and with its charming character and stylish improvements it is sure to be very popular.
|Location:||8 Kent Terrace, Wellington|
|Time:||Thursday 30th May - 2pm|