Must be logged in first
|Approx 564 m²
If you are looking for a first home, home and income or investment, this property makes so much financial sense. Imagine a large four bedroom home with a separate one bedroom flat below giving you $25,000 towards your mortgage each year! Imagine no more, this north facing, beautifully presented home in Wadestown is now on the market. Soak up the sun, take in the view and enjoy everything this property has to offer;
- Large open plan kitchen/living/dining which leads out to the sun-soaked deck overlooking Wadestown
- Spacious four bedrooms upstairs - extra large master
- Modern bathroom and second toilet.
- Renovated one bedroom downstairs flat (Current income $25,000 pa)
- Zoned for great schools including Wadestown Primary, Wellington Girls, Wellington College and Onslow
This property is in a prime location - just 2 minutes from the Wadestown shops, a 5 minute drive or 20 minute walk to town.
The owners want to see a SOLD sign so don't miss the opportunity to own a slice of Wadestown
- Call today!
|Location:||Harcourts Wellington City Office, 54-56 Cambridge Terrace, Wellington|
|Time:||Friday 14th June - 12:00pm (Unless sold prior)|