Me takiuru koe te tuatahi
|Te wāhi:||Ngā rūma moe||Ngā wharepaku||Ngā karāti|
|āwhiwhi 190 m²
You won't believe everything this exceptionally well maintained executive townhouse (approx.190²m) has to offer! Fully refurbished in 2012, the owners have created a modern, comfortable, sun-drenched home with all the contemporary features required for today's busy lifestyle. Features include:
- Three double bedrooms, master with beautiful high pitched ceiling, walk-in wardrobe and private sunny balcony
- Gorgeous full bathroom, leading off the master bedroom, with a separate toilet downstairs for guests, and adjoining separate laundry
- Modern galley kitchen, where preparing meals for family and friends is an absolute pleasure
- Separate dining room, leading out to a private deck, with well established, easily maintained garden
- Spacious, sun-filled family lounge, where you can curl up in the afternoon sun with a book, or enjoy the last of the sun with a glass of wine on the west facing deck.
-Fully insulated with a cozy gas fireplace in the family lounge, with additional gas heating on upper level
-Double garage with internal access and separate storage area
Peaceful and quiet, centrally located on the City fringe, and only a few minutes stroll to the Haitaitai Village shops, cafes and bus stop. This immaculately presented home, in a very tightly held community of only three west-facing townhouses, is a fabulous alternative to a city apartment, with the added advantage of no Body Corporate Fees.
These opportunities are few and far between, so call me now to ensure you won't be disappointed!
Our vendors have purchased elsewhere so their much loved home must be SOLD.