Me takiuru koe te tuatahi
|Te wāhi:||Ngā rūma moe||Ngā wharepaku||Ngā karāti|
|Mt Maunganui / Papamoa|
Bay of Plenty
|āwhiwhi 208 m²
If these walls could talk they would weave stories of family generations, of summer evenings and winter weekends, of school run mornings and dinners around the table.
If location matters - residential Mount Maunganui has to be at the top of your list. Waitui delivers hugely on location, with great schooling close by; Omanu Primary, Mount Intermediate and Mount College in zone. Waitui Park beckons for exercising the family pooch and a short walk through the park to Golf Road takes you to Mount Golf Course, Omanu Surf Club and the blue waves of the beach.
Flexible design allows for own private spaces and group gatherings. Parental retreat upstairs, teenager's zone on the ground level. Magical large green lawn calls for green finger projects or scope to investigate a pool.
There is further potential to be realised if you have a desire but a complete family enriched home is ready and waiting perfectly as it is.
* Solid and flexible 208m2 more or less family residence
* Three well-appointed double bedrooms and fourth single or superb office
* Two separate lounges for entertaining and family nights
* Double internal access garage and ample off-street parking for the boat
* Rear sited, fully fenced, sun filled and beautifully landscaped large garden
* Education: Omanu Primary, Mount Intermediate and Mount College
* LIM available for prospective purchasers
Internal Garage Access
2 Living areas
|Te wāhi:||Ray White Auction Rooms @ 5/9 Domain Road, Papamoa|
|Te wā:||Wednesday 14th August - 1:00PM|