Must be logged in first
- 1019sqm (MOL) Freehold site with approx. 25 metre of frontage to Colombo Street
- Favourably zoned - Commercial Central City Mixed Use
- Resource consent granted in 2016 for 7 level development
- Sought after and growing central Christchurch location
- This property will appeal to diverse range of purchasers
Under instructions of the mortgagee, Bayleys Real Estate offer 818 Colombo Street, Christchurch for sale by way of tender.
This property is strategically located on the fringe of the Christchurch CBD, offering close proximity to the Convention Centre, Victoria Square, the retail and performing arts precincts, the Christchurch Town Hall and the Avon River and a number of other amenities and points of interest.
The favourable Commercial Central City Mixed Use zoning with a 17 metre height limit provides for multiple development options, ensuring its appeal to a range of purchasers including developers, owner occupiers, investors and land bankers
A Resource Consent was granted in February 2016 for a 7 level development combining a hotel, apartment and retail complex and a copy of this consent including concept plans is available upon request.
This property is for sale by mortgagee tender closing 4pm Thursday 14 June, 2018 (unless sold or withdrawn prior)
Call the sole agents now to register your interest in this unique Christchurch opportunity.