SERIOUSLY STYLISH - YOUR FAMILY DESERVES THIS
Situated in highly sought-after Anderson's Bay, this modern home is a fine example of thoughtful design that has transformed this residence into contemporary family living. This is a home that you truly can just move into and enjoy.
Stylish open plan living flows effortlessly onto private outdoor entertainment areas, the perfect place to settle in, relax and enjoy with family and friends. It's north-west aspect and modern features ensure you will be warm and comfortable.
This presents a fantastic opportunity to secure a highly sought-after Anderson's Bay location - and a modern, easy care "lock and leave" lifestyle.
• Immaculately presented with elegant finishing touches
• Spacious, modern open plan kitchen, dining and living
• 3 double bedrooms, all with built-in storage, all sunny with westerly aspect, one with front deck access
• Attractive family bathroom with heated tiled floor, separate shower and feature bath
• Double glazed throughout
• Large floor-mounted Daikin heatpump, Osburn woodburner
• HRV system with vents throughout home
• Well insulated including underfloor + some external and internal walls
• Tile roof repointed and sealed
• Indoor-outdoor entertainment areas
• Fully landscaped section, includes glasshouse and woodshed
• Big garaging: 9x6m (54m2) with auto door, dual entry, work and storage space
• Ample off-street parking for 2-3 vehicles
• Hobbies room (or sleep-out) with covered entertainment area
• Re-wired and new plumbing
• Rinnai gas hot water system
• Quiet street, private home
• Fully fenced; children and pet friendly
• Short distance to many sought-after schools including Anderson's Bay School
• Only 10 minutes to the city centre - or the beach
TO WATCH VIDEO TOUR COPY & PASTE THIS LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tE76aJaEiU
This home is ideal for professionals, families, those looking for a 'lock & leave' home or a swish investment property.
An e-info pack including Dunedin City Council LIM will be available.
Fibre on street - free to connect for fast internet.
For sale by deadline private treaty, price by negotiation with a price guide of upwards from $550,000.
Offers to be submitted by 4pm, Thursday 9 August 2018 (no prior offers).
Please contact Lawrence for any further details on 021 992 993.
*CV $410,000 *Rates $2,526.01 *Rental Assessment $495-545pw