4768 Galatea Rd,
Above Average Returns Dairy
4768 Galatea Road, Galatea
Land Size: 71.88 hectares (177.62 Acres)
• All flat, 50ha irrigated - remaining area on river flats assuring summer production
• Best production 89,000kgMS, milking 195 cows
• Very good standard of improvements over all the property
• 20 ASHB dairy with in-shed feeding system
• Comfortable, well maintained four bedroom, two lounges family home with surround decking
• Additional self-contained sleep-out and garage
• Easy management with a central race and own pumice pit for raceway maintenance
• Borders the Rangitaiki River, perfect for summer swimming and all season trout fishing
• Galatea area - NZ Dairy study shows comparative high return on investment - please request information memorandum for more detail
Nestled between Kaingaroa Forest and the Urewera National Park, Galatea is a picturesque dairy farming area located in the heart of the triangle of Whakatane, Taupo and Rotorua.
The location provides many local activities which include fishing, hunting, water skiing, kayaking and hiking.