THE TELEGRAPH HOTEL – BUSINESS FOR SALE
The Telegraph Hotel has been running as a hotel and pub for more than 100 years and so has many stories to tell. Being a publican in a country pub is all about immersing yourself into the rural culture and the local people.
The Hotel (built in 1915) is well loved and patronised by the local community, including principal sponsorship of the local rugby seniors. This allows the business to operate successfully over the entire 52 weeks of the year and not rely on seasonal visitors.
- Prominent location at the beginning of town with plenty of car parking
- Captive audience with good local loyal customer base
- Well trained and motivated bar staff with all latest systems and procedures in place
- Two bedroom owners accommodation on site
- Recently refurbished accommodation with twelve rooms in total
- Fully licenced from 9am to 2am, seven days a week. Currently operating from 11am
- Ten gaming machines
- Currently brewery agreement with DB.
- Good solid lease in place until 2029