*260 m² = 2,798 sq.ft.
420 m² = 4,519 sq.ft.
Buyer Enquiry Over $1,300,000
What an intoxicating mix this home offers !
Located just a few minutes walk from all of Seatoun's much coveted facilities and elevated to enjoy a superb panorama of sea and sky. Nestled in a completely private botanic haven and enjoying a lovely al fresco lifestyle on numerous paved sun-filled terraces and decks.
Designed by Ian Athfield, an icon of New Zealand architecture, incorporating an imaginative and extremely versatile split level floor plan, with natural light flooding all corners of this enchanting residence.
Hallmark features include;
* Soaring vaulted native timber ceilings
* A wonderful kitchen/family/dining room, opening to a west facing terrace on one side and enjoying those spell binding sea views on the other.
* Separate living room with open fire, study off with additional terrace and deck accesses.
* Four double bedrooms, three with en suites plus a fourth family bathroom.
* Turn the home into a home and income with the closing of one door ! The floor plan is such that it has been set up to do just that, creating a delightful separate flat just perfect for a second income stream, ideal Airbnb or separate quarters for a teenager. The current owners have used it for all of the above !
* Drive on access plus off street parking at the door; gas central heating
* Two of the bathrooms are brand new and the interior has been completely repainted plus there is new carpet throughout.
The current owners have enjoyed eighteen happy years here and they are only the second owners since built over forty years ago, a testament to the fine qualities of this home. The family has left and retirement beckons. You won't find another quite like it in Seatoun !