96 Sheffield Road,
Austar Realty Ltd MREINZ
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson (REA 2008), Member of the REINZ
A Real Estate Celebrant | Bringing together a seller and buyer
If you are reading this, then most likely you are seeking a straight speaking Sales & Marketing Consultant that brings honesty and obligation free advice around your real estate needs. That is the very least you can expect.
But what makes me more preferable than another? One word.
Value: Put simply, the service I provide must be of high value to YOU.
About Jas Sergeant
Loving life by the Kaipara and a long-standing resident, I am well connected with local contacts, local knowledge of the surrounds plus a wealth of proven Real-Estate experience.
I believe success is about people and genuine old-fashioned good service. And keeping it simple is a great mantra. Over the past several years, consistent positive comments, referrals, repeat clients and feedback all confirm delivery of core objectives which are:
* Get the very best price from the market for every clients’ property
* Outperform expectations. Minimise stress. Listen. Deal with facts - not fiction
* To treat people as I would like to be treated
* Be passionate, honest, dogged, determined, organised and always acting with integrity and the best of intentions
* Take full responsibility for the undertaking in hand
* Act as an ambassador for the Real Estate Industry. Enjoying and advocating Real-Estate, sharing in success and investing in the community
* Possess a sharp eye for detail but dare to be different. Dare to make YOUR primary asset shine. Not be afraid to be individually innovative to achieve client’s goals
Outside of Real-Estate, family first. I am a registered Contemporary Celebrant. I am a Public Speaker and I was formally a fine dining Chef/restauranteur (UK). I enjoy singing. I love life.
All I require is a mandate to get to work. With your instructions, absolute commitment, our nationwide network of dedicated offices, professionals and contacts, we both reach our goals.read more