Deadline Private Treaty
* 150m²=1,615 sq.ft. 775m²=8,342 sq.ft. (0.08 Ha)
Don't miss this - As is Where is
Deadline Sale: All offers to be presented at 12 noon, Thursday 25th July 2019 (unless sold prior).
A wonderful opportunity to buy at a favourable address. A character home being sold 'as is where is', deemed repairable, is ideal for you to purchase at an affordable level and make repairs to your own timeframe. Features include:
- Stylish three bedroom home on a generous section in a tree-lined street
- Two living areas, a formal lounge and a dining sitting area adjacent to the kitchen
- A stunning recently renovated kitchen that overlooks garden perfect for families
- Two bathrooms and a guest toilet
- Recently repainted interior
- Delightful fenced gardens and patio areas
- Insulation and double glazing installed in parts of the property
- Double carport with further off street parking for trailer/boat and a workshop
Great location, convenient to popular schools ( Paparoa Street Primary, Heaton Intermediate, St Andrew's College and Papanui High), Merivale and Northlands Malls.
Source: Christchurch City Council, RPNZ, LINZ, landcheck.org.nz, Vendor, Vendor's Agents