132 Effingham Street,
PBN over $425,000
*120 m² = 1,291 sq.ft.
607 m² = 6,531 sq.ft.
It All Adds Up
All offers presented by 4pm Tuesday 13th August 2019.
This lovely 3 Bedroom home is nestled close to walking and biking tracks, Waimairi Golf Course, Rawhiti Golf Club, Rawhiti Domain, beach including the shopping hub at The Palms. Avonside Girls High and Shirley Boys High Zone.
Immaculately presented permanent material home, modern updated décor, new carpet, blinds and drapes.
• 3 light and bright bedrooms with wardrobes
• Roomy sunny living, light and bright with heat pump and log burner.
• New modern kitchen, with quality appliances and large pantry
• Spacious connecting dining opens to sun trapped covered deck
• Private well fenced patio
• Bathroom has, shower, vanity and toilet
• Separate laundry
• Stone family home with aluminium glazing
• Heat pumps, and log burner (consent 15/10/10) to keep you warm and cosy
• Easycare garden, well fenced and secure section 607m2 (approx)
• Double garage and off street parking
• Built: 1968
• House Area: 120m2 (approx)
• Garage Area: 36m2 (approx)
• RV: $375,000
• Rates: $2453.67
• Land Zone: TC2 - Green / Yellow
• Vendor's Insurance: State
For further information call or text Di Clement on 027 431 4614
Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org if communicating by email please provide a contact phone number.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.