Take this one home to Mum & Dad…
To register your interest and download more info, visit: http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/REL0569
There is so much pressure to make a good decision when buying your first home. Hopefully, this 2/3 bedroom* property ticks the boxes for you and your family and becomes a solid, dependable investment for years to come.
With loads of character charm and a spacious feel, it's the kind of home that you will be proud to call your own.
- Single level design means this could work for buyers (and visitors) of all ages plus it makes it easier to keep warm.
- Weatherboard exterior that has just recently been painted.
- Off-street parking right next to your front door.
- Ideal sun aspect facing north, with the main bedrooms catching the afternoon sun.
- Views (from the bedrooms) out towards Alex Moore Park.
- Potential to add value with the addition of a heatpump, plus you could look to stamp your own mark on the kitchen down the track.
- Large separate laundry area providing additional storage space.
- Tidy bathroom with standalone shower and bath (plus the all-important separate toilet).
- Minimal grounds to care for, perfect for busy young couples!
Most importantly, it's a short (mostly flat) walk from here to the Johnsonville train station and bus terminal, along with the shopping mall, eateries, supermarkets and more. If you prefer to drive, then this location allows you to jump onto the motorway quickly, while avoiding the traffic queues on the main road.
*This property is currently configured as a 2 bedroom home with an extra office/utility room off the lounge. This space could be converted into a 3rd bedroom if required.
This is an opportunity to get started on your property journey with a tidy, well-built home. It's time to get your ducks in a row and make it yours!
To download more info, including a LIM report, answers to frequently asked questions and more, visit: http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/REL0569
Open home: Sunday, 3 - 3:30pm
Tender: Closes 2pm, Wednesday 28th August 2019.
Rental appraisal: Coming soon. According to tenancy services, median rent for a 3 bedroom home in Johnsonville is $570 per week. While this home is currently configured as a 2 bedroom, it could easily be turned into a 3 bedroom home for the purpose of renting it out.
Thanks for helping us save paper by downloading the info online. To show our appreciation, we'll make a donation to Cool Earth, the non-profit working to halt deforestation and climate change. For every download, you'll be saving one whole tree!
Thinking of selling? Let us help you save some time, order your free quote request online at https://relatable.co.nz/request-a-quote/