2/571 Rahuikiri Rd,
* 89 Ha≈893,000m² (220.57 Acres)
The View Is Even Better Than in The Photos!!
It's not often an agent will admit that the photos aren't truly representative of the property; but for this view that certainly applies! The sweeping coastal vista is simply jaw dropping and it's unlikely even the very best photographers could capture the full impact you'll feel when you arrive at the top of your drive to the superb building site, with a panoramic view of world-renowned Pakiri Coast.
Pakiri is becoming the preferred retreat of the acclaimed & affluent demanding a serene haven from the hustle and bustle of nearby Matakana and Auckland, while enjoying the many activities this area provides.
• No building covenants; use the property however you like (subject to council regulations), camp, shift a villa onsite, build a bach, construct a mansion, the choice is yours!
• Extensively planted in native bush to increase the already abundant birdlife and reduce ongoing property maintenance.
• Located near exclusive, invitation-only Tara Iti golf course and just 4km or so to the proposed Te Arai South Precinct ultra-luxury development.
• Enjoy a variety of water activities with surf beach, freshwater lakes, several rivers and streams all within a few minutes of the property.
• Many other outdoor activities in the area including horse riding, hunting, tramping.
• Approximately 10 minutes down the road to the lovely little country school, now boasting a new Montessori learning pathway (6-12yrs).
• Less than 30 minutes' drive to either Matakana, Mangawhai or Leigh villages with their boutique shopping areas, markets and vineyards.
• Approximately 30 minutes' drive to SH1 and only another 10 minutes or so to the new Northern Motorway extension; expected completion late 2021.
Build an exquisite mansion or beach-vibe bach; either will look the part here secluded from the masses and overlooking a magnificent stretch of largely untouched white sand ocean beach. Call Angela Now!!