*130 m² = 1,399 sq.ft.
462 m² = 4,971 sq.ft.
"Urgent Attention Required"
The Vendors have requested an early deadline of Midday Monday 26 August 2019. All interested parties must submit their offer or Expressions of Interest direct to Jim Taare by the above date and time. email@example.com or phone Jim on 0274 785 090
• Lovely 4-bedroom home all with built in wardrobes
• 3 double and 1 single with built in bed
• Open plan kitchen with electric hob and electric oven
• Separate dining area leads into a large lounge/family room
• The windows are all original wooden casement (lift up)
• Heating is provided by way of large heat pump in the dinning room
• Insulated in the ceilings and under floor only
• Single powered garage and separate work shop
• Weatherboard cladding
• Concrete piles
• Corrugated iron roof
• Fully fenced so safe for the children and pets
• Close to local schools and Eastbourne shops
• Metlink service is a 5-minute walk
• 3-minute walk to Marine Parade beach
• Proudly marketed by Jim Taare Tall Poppy Real Estate
• We are small on fees and BIG ON SERVICE
• Call Jim on 0800 546822 or 0274785090
If you have been looking to buy into the beautiful Eastbourne township, LOOK NO FURTHER. 8 Maire Street, Eastbourne is presented at a very affordable price, so take advantage of low mortgage rates and BUY NOW.
A lovely 130sqm 4-bedroom (3 doubles and 1 single) home situated on a 462sqm section, is ready for you to add your own taste, style and flair. It is nestled amongst other magnificent homes and is only a 3-minute walk to Marine Parade beach.
Enjoy functional kitchen, separate dining room with heat pump and open pan living room. The family bathroom has a bath, separate shower, vanity and W.C. and there is a second separate W.C for your families convenience.
The windows are all original wooden casement (lift up). Insulated in the ceiling and under the floor.
10-munite walk to the local Eastbourne shops, and 5-minutes to the local primary school, Metlink bus stop and Marine Parade Beach.
Approximately 45 minutes off peak drive to Wellington, or 25 minutes to Lower Hutt CBD.
Proudly marketed by Tall Poppy Real Estate where we are small on fees and BIG ON SERVICE!
Phone Jim Taare 0800 546822 or 02747 85090