Licensed Real Estate Agent (REA 2008)
Paul is exceptionally well respected in Rotorua, not only for his unparalleled professional track record and high ethical standards, but for being an honest hard-working family man who does absolutely everything in his power to ensure his clients success.
His commercial awareness stems from being a business owner himself, having spent 25 years as owner of Star Appliances, a Fisher & Paykel franchise store. His work ethos was exceptional service and to give his clients an outstanding retail experience, which saw him win many National retail awards over nearly three decades.
After selling his business, 2006 saw a change in career when Paul was head hunted to develop the Commercial Department of NAI Harcourts in Rotorua. Within two years he was again standing on the podium accepting the end of year award for top commercial agent in New Zealand, an outstanding effort, particularly considering the provincial nature of Rotorua. Now with over a decade’s experience in the commercial and industrial property sector, Paul has consistently been placed in the top 3 agents in New Zealand for NAI Harcourts.
His efforts have not gone un-rewarded, with many accolades some of which include:
• Number two in New Zealand for NAI Harcourts Commercial 2017/2018
• Central region top commercial agent for 2017/2018
• Top overall salesperson of ETB Realty Ltd for 2017
• Top Auction/Tender lister for the Rotorua office 2017
• Number one in New Zealand for NAI Harcourts to August 2017
• Number three in New Zealand for NAI Harcourts Commercial 2016 and 2017
• Top Consultant in New Zealand for NAI Harcourts Commercial 2011 and 2012
• Number two Commercial Agent in 2010 and 2013
• Finalist - Retails Store of the Year 2004
• Winner - Best New Zealand Appliances Retailer 2003
• Winner - High Flyers Award, Central Region (Fisher & Paykel)
• Runner Up - Customer Choice Award 2001 and 2002 (Rotorua Business Awards)
• Winner - Customer Choice Award 1999 (Rotorua Business Awards)
• Winner - Fisher & Paykel Dealer - Best New Zealand Marketing 1997
• Most Professional Business in New Zealand 1996 - Appliance Guild
His experience is wide ranging in property sales and leasing, business brokering, consultancy and special projects.
Along with Richard Marshall, Personal and Commercial Assistant, we strive to achieve at the highest level.read more