4 Penguin Street,
* 92m²=990 sq.ft. 1,012m²=10,893 sq.ft. (0.1 Ha)
So Pretty On Penguin!!
Just picture yourself, relaxing with a book in the sunny window seat, occasionally glancing over to the deep blue sea, fanned by the cooling coastal breeze that gently billows the gorgeous drapes! This could be you after a hard day diving the reef below for crays, or snorkelling at nearby Goat Island, or perhaps after a few G&T's with friends in Matakana!
• This classic 1940's bach has been extensively & beautifully renovated to create an exceptionally pretty holiday home.
• Renovation highlights include superb quality timber joinery, retention of the gorgeous timber floors, era-authentic panelled ceilings.
• The spacious lounge enjoys all day sun & views of the sea, opening to a spacious deck that stretches along the front of the house.
• The corner dining area is so delightfully inviting for friends & family to share breakfast & multiple cups of tea!
• A beautifully appointed kitchen leads through into a matching scullery & laundry combo, which opens to a sheltered rear BBQ area.
• 2 of the 3 double bedrooms have deck access & sea views, while the 3rd could easily be used as a separate study or playroom.
• An excellent bathroom completes the home, which is on a large, near-flat section, seldom found in Leigh.
• Located in a prime position in very desirable Penguin Street, a short walk to shops & cafes.
• Walk just 150m or so down the road for a dip in the sea amongst the rocks or go to Matheson Bay for the sandy swimming beach.
• The garage at the back is handy to store your water toys & boat, which can be launched in the harbour a few minutes away.
The perfect bach to base yourselves while exploring all the attractions of the Matakana Coast. This could be your idyllic holiday home, a serene retirement option or forever family living. Call Angela to view.