3 Kowhai Tce,
* 62m²=667 sq.ft. 828m²=8,913 sq.ft. (0.08 Ha)
The Sweetest Little Bach - With The Biggest View!!
A sweet little original cottage on a very private section, with gorgeous sea views & a lovely studio, all lovingly renovated to keep the original 60's surf-bach feel.
• Stunning view across Hauraki Gulf from the modern kitchen, open plan dining area, cosy lounge & big sunny deck.
• The big master bedroom is a delight, with handy single bedroom, separate laundry & family bathroom to complete the main living areas.
• Guests or additional family members can use the separate studio attached to the single garage, with extensive decking that connects to the main dwelling.
• There is lots of lawn to pitch more tents & ample off-street parking for family & guests.
• Under-deck covered storage for kayaks, surfboards, fishing gear & other bach essentials (boat ramp less than 800m away!).
• The comprehensive renovation includes insulation, re-roofing, rewiring, new kitchen & more, while retaining some lovely original features.
• Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac amongst an eclectic collection of mostly near-original baches with an abundance of birdlife in the numerous native trees.
• Only a few hundred metres to the café, shops & primary school in this laid-back, family-friendly village. (www.leighbythesea.co.nz).
• Walk just 150m or so down the road for a dip in the sea amongst the rocks or go to Matheson Bay for the sandy swimming beach.
The perfect base from which to explore all the attractions of the Matakana Coast (www.matakanacoast.co.nz). Come & hide yourself away in this pretty little property with the big view! Call Angela to view.