450 Matakana Road,
* 345m²≈3,714 sq.ft. 6.13 Acres≈24,800m² (2.48 Ha)
The Heart of Matakana Wine Country!
Enjoy the best of town & country living in this gorgeous cedar weatherboard home, blending into a magnificent native forest backdrop in a prime location in the heart of Matakana's Wine Country, between the golf course & renowned Ascension Winery!
• Formal dining area & sprawling lounge with vaulted, sarked ceilings & tranquil view over neighbouring vineyards & farms.
• Welcoming farm-style kitchen area with polished Matai floors opens to a covered deck from where you can watch the sun rise over the vines!
• Master suite with huge walk-in wardrobe & ensuite, 2 more lovely double bedrooms, family bathroom & laundry complete main residence.
• Below is a roomy built-in wine cellar for both storing & tasting the collection you'll inevitably build up in Wine Country!
• Internal access to a 2-storey guest wing with big double garage below & spacious apartment above; currently in use for AirBnB rentals.
• Another bedroom or office / studio behind the garage, with a gardener's restroom.
• Huge barn with room for multiple vehicles, boat, caravan, motorhome or trailer, plus handy mezzanine floor.
• Sweeping lawns & graciously landscaped gardens, with 3 gorgeous ponds & well-sheltered from prevailing winds by QEII protected bush surrounding the property.
• Large chook run, fruit trees & 3 paddocks currently running sheep provide a near-self-sufficient lifestyle.
• Situated less than five minutes' drive to either Matakana Village or Warkworth, on school bus pickup routes for all local & some Auckland schools.
• With the new Northern Motorway under construction & the new Matakana bypass being planned, this property can only improve in value!
For more information on the Matakana Coast region; www.matakanacoast.co.nz or on business activity in the Warkworth area; www.onewarkworth.co.nz