214 Pakari Road,
* 184m²=1,981 sq.ft. 12 Ha=115,200m² (28.45 Acres)
A world of opportunity awaits on this well-located lifestyle block sited midway between world-famous Goat Island Marine Reserve & the desirable coastal village of Leigh. This is a prime location to explore the business potential on this stretch of tourist mecca while relaxing in a lovely home with a picture postcard quality sea view & a magnificent piece of mature Kauri forest!
• The board & batten clad home is well-positioned for the sun, with a beautifully framed view from the kitchen over Kauri studded native bush out to the Pacific Ocean.
• The enormous open plan living area opens to an expanse of wrap-around decks, with that same gorgeous view.
• A massive laundry area has room for an office & extra pantry space.
• 4 generous double bedrooms & family bathroom with separate toilet complete the home.
• A productive home orchard separates the main dwelling from a cute little original cottage that is just crying out for a makeover into a guest house!
• At the road entrance, an original old barn with stockyards & room for off-street parking behind, is also crying out for a creative touch.
• These two buildings are set well back from the road, down a delightful Puriri Tree lined drive, with a large paddock on either side.
• Approximately 9 hectares of this property is in mature native forest, most of which is covenanted.
• The native forest is in excellent condition, with locals having conducted pest control for many years & with excellent tracks down to a lovely stream & waterfall.
• Picturesque Leigh village (www.leighbythesea.co.nz), amazing snorkelling at the Marine reserve & the iconic Leigh Sawmill Restaurant are just a couple of minutes down the road.
• Approximately 15 minutes to either Matakana (www.matakanacoast.co.nz) with its farmer's market, wineries & cafes, or the white sands & pounding surf at Pakiri Beach.
This is a property that you will fall in love with, while it looks after your future! Call Angela.