28a Hoskins Avenue,
* 180m²=1,938 sq.ft. 906m²=9,752 sq.ft. (0.09 Ha)
7 Massive Reasons To Buy This Home
1. Large Private site 906m2 Zoned Mixed House Suburban
2. 4 bedroom elevated house with sea views
3. Architectural feel, spacious and airy entrance way living and dining room with cathedral ceilings
4. Room to add value with simple cosmetic work and rebuild decks
5. Excellent off-street car parking
6 Private and central location 15 minutes to everywhere, In zoned for Hillsborough Primary School (Decile 8)
7. Vendor MUST SELL due to change in circumstances
If you are looking for a large family home with an architectural feel with, living, dining and kitchen and one bedroom upstairs and three downstairs, then look no further.
The bathrooms have been newly renovated but there is scope to add further value and return to former glory by simple cosmetic touches. (The decks only need more than a cosmetic touch and quotes are provided) Drive home with sea views galore out the windows and drive down to a peaceful private oasis. Birdlife galore and room to relax.
With interest rates low now, you can live here now and make plans to build on the site in the future. One lady owner has been renting this out to students and as circumstances have changed this MUST BE SOLD.
Forthcoming Auction (unless sold prior)
Phone Tanya Kwasza 021 593 939 or Andre Zareian 021 234 2791